• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first m1008

$!N!$T3R

wow.. thank you guys so much!!!!! now i got to go look at tires lol...and i almost got this glow plug thing down, i think.... it gets the 24 to the top of relay but nothing on the 12 (bottom) i jump the blue wire to ground and bingo!!! there's my 12 volts. i pulled the card but it looks ok, nothing that i can see. i jumped it (the blue wire) for 20 seconds and she fired right up..and it's 32 degrees outside!! how can i test the card? i'm guessing that would be my problem . right? once again thank you for all your help!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks