• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker hook pulley help

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I have had extra wrecker hook housings minus the pulley for a while. I just brought home some pulleys that are OH SO CLOSE!
NSN 3020-01-123-3265
The pin I brought in from the one frame fits most of the way, but not all the way through the pulley. I am thinking it is because of some surface rust. Can anyone confirm these are for a wrecker? Anyone have a pic of a wrecker hook pulley for me to compare to? Thanks for any help.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you have one apart, or just the pulley, that would be great. Don't pull one apart though. The one I opened measures just a shade under 12" across and 1.5 inch tall laying on the table.

[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks