• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bay Pines VA hosp. Car show-march

cessnatwin

Sunday, March 28th 2010

There is a car show at the Bay Pines VA. They are trying to get people to bring military vehicles to be a new addition and there has to be a few in the area, I can't be the only one in the area!

the Downshifters are the sponsoring agency
available at : downshiftersofbrooklyn.com

Registration is at 8-11:45 am Trophys at 4 pm

johnfrombeyond

I got all excited thinking I could attend, I was looking at the map for Bay Pines Virginia, lived in Virginia all my life and never heard of it but I was willing to drive there. Oh the agony, Florida, I could leave a few days early, take out a second mortgage for fuel and food and I could be on my way. 8)

Green_gator

I am camping with my scouts that weekend down at Myakka River State Park. What time is the show? I return on Sunday so it is possible that I could make it there if it an afternoon show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks