• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Let's really get the fur flieing, start a military small arms forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

math1960

Are we allowed to discuss other military collectors topics. I'll start the military f****d up by going from .45 acp to 9mm and from 308 to .223.

dittle

You're going to get flammed hard for this; trust me. Basic response is that this is a military vehicle site and if you want to talk firearms there are other sites just for that. Steelsolders (Chris) doesn't want stuff like that discussed on this site as it has a tendency of making certain agency's attention being directed at you (as well as other reasons). Best to let it go. If you have questions about the forum rules there is a link at the top of the page with all of the rules listed.

math1960

I'm only kidding Dan. And by the way, I used to work for one of those "certain agencies". Believe me, you guys are tame compared to what we used to investigate!

Stan Leschert

All at I will say, is that you must remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder! As for arguing semantics about small arms virtues, there are many other sites that do that. Here we just talk about the vehicles that got us and the Log Support the where we had to go. Where is that blasted canteen truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks