• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

out of commission

CGarbee

Just spotted this thread..
Be a good patient Nick... :)
Take the time to recover fully...

Get well soon...

I found some parts for you (that I will drag up to Aberdeen...).

nickd

Thanks guys,
The surgeon just left the room. He shot me with a needle, cut, probed till it hurt , injected more pain killer, cut, probed, bled a lot, then packed it and left. I am going home tomorrow and the visiting nurse will come over to change the dressing.. All is well

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nick,

I have pictures of my infected leg where they cut me. The doc did it on the gurney in the ER while I was awake and watching. I thought it was cool, he thought I was nuts.

I ended up changing the dressing twice a day myself and could put four fingers in my leg all the way up to my palm.

Take care of it and keep it clean. They would not suture it closed as it had to be washed out twice a day and repacked.

:)

sw

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah! good news indeed.

nickd

A big THANK YOU to all you guys for the support here and phone calls over the past few days. You guys and the guys on the G are the best. Sorry no pictures and yes it was the mules fault!
Hope to see you all soon,
Nick DeNardo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks