• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 GMC m135 for sale in New York/ Vermont pictures.

John.Westlock

I took some pictures of the rims and motor as that seemed to be what some people were most interested in. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the whole truck because I didn't think to. I bought this truck primarily for the fenders, radiatior, pto, and some cab parts. Possibly the trans also. Besides it never hurts to have more parts than you need. I have an m215 so there are a number of parts I don't need. Any way here are some of the pictures. Robert

Attachments

RickO

Robert,

I'm interested in the troop seat hardware and bed upright posts. Also, interested in the step-up brackets on the tail gate. What are you asking for them?

I can be reached at email: M56B1WW@yahoo.com

Rick

westfolk

What if I said I had a 1952 Memphis hardtop M135 w/w complete except bed and tranny(well and maybe a few small things) that I might part out? Plus I still have a pile of other stuff floating around that goes to the GMCs.

westfolk

It's 88 mile to hit Corning, then 74 to Binghamton. I still have two pieces of windshield glass cut for M135, etc.(GM). It is tinted windshield glass. I have tires, lights, I don't even know what all I have. I used to have around 20 of them. Now I am down to one running and one parts trucks. About ten years ago I switched over to M35. Most I mine went out in scrap. I know where there is(was) four of them sitting in a scrapyard. Odds are they are still there. I know the parts truck has one hell of a heater that sits under the bench seat. Rims, you need duals offset, or singles offset?

westfolk

The heater if I remember it right is from Memphis. It runs off the engine coolant. Takes up alot of the space below the bench seat. It can make you cook in that cab no matter what it's like outside. I know I have driveshafts, headlight rings, headlight guards, I think a compressor. This is just stuff that comes to mind. I might have sold some of it to people it might still be there. Haven't done much with the GMC for quite some time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks