• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TX MV Rally Picture Thread

Barrman

It was a fun time. What was neat to me during the drive to and from town was the stop lights. 3 multifuels lined up in front of me. When the light would change, a whistle would grow and then a black cloud would form. Followed by the same sequence two more times. It was kind of fun to watch and listen to.

txdodge43man

There is not a better site than seeing a Deuce or a convoy of them coming down the road love to hear that multifuel
roar! I hope to make it to the next event Mabye a beach run this year at least we can blame the oil on the beach on
BP and not the trucks rofl

wehring

beach run...

What?!?! Beach Run... (ears perk up and tail bushes)

I am game. Can't beat Matagorda for the get-away. Can't beat Surfside for the show. Of course you can drive/camp on both of them.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

runk

A day at Surfside beach... fond High school memories....
A Memorial day week at Surfside... fond early post college (& pre family) memories...

A long hot drive home afterward though.
I'm definitely interested, but busy through mid June.

Barrman

I figured that out after writing the above. "How did he ride in my truck when we were watching him lead the way all afternoon?"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks