• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I thought I'd try here

2deuce

I hope nobody minds me asking, but I need help from someone working on a base that has a Regent model 9310-010 portable crane. There are safety cables that attach from the mast to the boom. I need to know how long they are. They look like 3/8 cable about 5' long. There are 2 of them. Regent won't tell me the length, but they will sell me the cables, only their price is $2330 for the pair. I need some pins too they want between $650 and $850 per pin, I can make those and I can make the cable too if I knew the right length. Those prices are beyond me but thats what our tax dollar buys if our military needs them.

Thanks,
Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks