• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers 2nd Annual Haspin Acres Rally T-shirts

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys, I posted this in the Rally section and nobody seems to care or just haven't noticed. If we are going to have T-shirts for this year's Haspin Rally, we need to get crackin'! I need some input here fellas. We need to come up with a design for the shirts. I was thinking that if nobody felt like drawing up a design, that we could just put our favorite action shot from last year's rally on the back with the title, "Steel Soldiers 2nd Annual Haspin Acres Rally" above it. Then, on the front, we could just put the SS logo and the dates of the rally in a small design in the upper left corner.

Sound good? If so, post up your favorite pic! Also, last year people complained about the color of the shirt. What do you want this year? Dark gray? Black?

Post up here folks and join the discussion. I'd like to have these ready to order by the end of May if possible.
Thanks,
Chris

Desert Rat

Chris,

I wish I could help AND go at the same time. However, I have read the previous posts but I'm artistically challenged. Y'd probably have a splotch of color from me and not much of anything else. "A good man ALWAYS knows his limits." I know mine in artistry, unless y'all want stick figures. :shock:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
383 Green might work OK, most folks wanted something darker than the light gray from last year because it would show dirt and grease too well. Of course anything dark will be smokin' at Haspin in July :)

Thanks for the offer Brent, no stick figures please ;)

fredrader

I was thinking about asking the guys on the M715zone if any of them would like to attend our rally..There are a bunch of good people over there..What do ya think ??? We want all the MV's we can get to show up..

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I really like the group vehicle shot. That gets my vote. I can almost smell the Mog fumes from here ;)

Fred, I don't see any problem with some of the guys from the 715-Zone showing up. It may get a little crowded around camp so we better pick a big one. The more the merrier I say, but we may have to go wheelin in smaller groups to keep from having some major traffic jams at the dead ends. We'll scare the crap out of those four wheeler fools this year.

Fred, do you have a high-res shot of the vehicle group shot?

Oh, and I am going to email Jerrod or Fred at Peterson's Four Wheel and Off-Road to let them know about our little Rally. They did one with a bunch of the Colorado K5 guys last year. Maybe we can get some bigtime coverage that would really help out the site, plus some of you guys could get your trucks in a mag!

fredrader

The 715zone guys are having get together in june so I doubt many will come..I got a new computer and got rid of my old one so I probably didn't burn a disc with the pics on it..I may have given elohim1 a copy though..If I can find a high res pic I will send it to you..

Elohim1

Carc shirt would be my vote. Maybe we should plan on getting a good group shot of the vehicles this year, for the shirt next year , if freds picture of the trucks is to small or is not acceptable. I like freds pic though.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, that sure is a motley looking crew there. Don't know if I'd associate with a group like that. LOL. I like the group shot although I have no say since I didn't go last year and won't be making it this year. WHy don't we have next years rally in West Palm Beach FL? I'll make that one!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I remember several people taking pictures of the group of vehicles last year. Either Longhunter7 or Westech's ex should have a better copy. I doubt WT's ex kept any of those photos though :twisted: How bout it LH7? Or maybe it is still located deep in the bowels of the SS server after the last move. I'll check with Mike.

Elohim1

steelsoldiers said:
I remember several people taking pictures of the group of vehicles last year. Either Longhunter7 or Westech's ex should have a better copy. I doubt WT's ex kept any of those photos though :twisted: How bout it LH7? Or maybe it is still located deep in the bowels of the SS server after the last move. I'll check with Mike.
Chris,

I have a couple, but there are people walking in front of the vehicles, dont think they will be good unless someone is really good at editing them.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Chris, I just got one from Rich that I think will work. I will try and get a shirt mocked up and see what y'all think.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks