• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 different euc pending

86m1028

What are the chances all 3 come back together ?

I have 3 different eucs pending at the same location.

5007 2-11 ------------2-22 to bc
5027 2-25 ------------3-15 to bc
5057 3-04 ------------3-11 to bc

Think I could be lucky enough to be able to pick all three up at same time ?

Wishfull thinking I know.

Last edited:

KsM715

3 EUC's at one location= 0 percent chance. 3 EUC's at 3 separate sites located no closer than 1000 miles to each other = 99.9 percent chance of approval on the same day.

JAYHAWK 1962

I had 5 euc's out at one time, different auctions. You guessed it all came in on same day. It makes it fun to get everything picked up in the 14 day window.

How about 4991? I want me 5-ton matey...
Anyone want to help me drive 4 deuces from Redstone to Ohatchee in a few months. Won them today for a grand total of $10,360 before fees and taxes. I figure the grand total will be around $11.7k. I began my pitch to buy a nice RV today with my wife. Told her we should look for something nice at around 11 to 12k. I think she is on to me - she has like this sixth sense that can tell when I have just bought another MV. Could also be the fact we have 6 of them on our Alabama property alone.
Please put me on your prayer lists.

rbeasley66

SixSpeed, yours will come in right before our get together at the River and the Forest. At least that way you'll have lots of help going to get it.:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks