• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 In a game!

gunboy1656

Call of Duty: Black Ops, has a bunch of deuces and even Vietnam era 5 ton guntrucks in it. One of the they actually named "Eve of Destruction".

Bad part is you can't drive them around.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Call of Duty: Black Ops, has a bunch of deuces and even Vietnam era 5 ton guntrucks in it. One of the they actually named "Eve of Destruction".

Bad part is you can't drive them around.
I was going to post up about that. I tried to grab a screenshot but I haven't figured out how to do xbox360 screen captures and I couldn't get a good picture with my camera. I was able to identify 3; "Eve of Destruction", another with writing I couldn't read and another whose name currently escapes me.

I was amazed somebody took the time to add such a detail in that so few players would even notice or appreciate for it's significance.

I didn't like COD BO but it was sure better than the recent Medal of Honor "reboot".

gunboy1656

I was surprised seeing "eve" on there. There is a deuce on nuketown that has the bed removed (it is outside the gate on the road. I don't know how long I spend checking out the deuce on cracked (in the middle)

And even I got killed a few times checking out the trucks.

TACTICAL6

The Deuce at cracked is pretty detailed also the eve of destruction 5 ton (Hanoi).The deuce even has bridge plates. My sons are ADDICTED to that game (CoD black ops). Here are some pics......In pic two i think it is an antenna.

Attachments

Last edited:

98taco3

Noticed eve of destruction and got a decent screen shot of it but somehow it got corrupted. Ill get another one before to long. Surprised the heck out of me so see that, I wonder if any of the developers has OD addiction? :mrgreen:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Here is the gun truck.................

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks