• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35a2 In a game!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got that game. Need a newer computer for it. GTA has a M35 in it, got it parked in the garage on the game.

ivbeenrokd

I thought it seemed like the suspension was a little soft for a deuce and the truck seemed light but then I realized it didn't have an engine, transmission, transfer case, floor, or seats and it all made sense. Still can't figure out how they drive it without all that though. aua

Looks like a cool game!

G-Force

I have played that game for a couple years now.

Sorry Westech............I hate to break the news to you but............its not a game you've been playing for a couple of years now.......its actaully reality........rofl

I really do hate telling you this but I just feel its about time you knew.........your life is actually a video game.........

mattg2448

Well its been a while since i been on the site, and my dreams came true! I finally got my deuce!
It's pretty cool, they have a couple versions, bobbed, canvas, no canvas and a m818, the guy who made it must be pretty good because there is a working gear shift and peddles!

This will keep me busy til i get my real one!

Attachments

gunboy1656

That stinks. I just got a Playstation again, and was playing it the other day. For some reason I keep driving the FMTV's into the water. Not the world's best game but I like it.

wikallen

Just found a deuce in another game. The new Mafia II. During the second chapter cut scene I saw a bunch driving down the road. Once I was able to freely roam around the city, I crashed into one. I got out and jacked it. Dang thing is so slow, you never get hassled for speeding.

GAI 353 Military Truck - Mafia II Wiki

crawler07

so how do you get rigs of rod? are you guys ordering the disc or just downloading it? I would love to have this game ,but I must not have a good enough computer to play it on . It seems every time I try to download it it doesnt work??? Help a guy out I need this game!!!!!!!

militarysteel

i really like how it shows articulation of the axles, for some reason watching this has caused me to not chop mine up, next weekend i was going to make mine a shorty. now i want to just get a couple lockers for the back and drive up a mountain!

Josh

Been playing RoR since .15, no its .37something and never had an issue with it deleteing my computer.. Up until a few updates ago, you had redownload the entire game again with the updates. Ive downloaded n installed and deleted over 20 versions of the game with no issues.

Rigs of Rods is the link to their website.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks