• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show July 23rd & 24th 2010

FordGP

The Buckeye Military Vehicle Collectors will be sponsoring the
THIRD ANNUAL
MID-OHIO MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW AND SWAP MEET!

Friday July 23rd through Saturday, July 24th 2010
Times 0800 to 1700!

Admission is free with a modest $5.00/per car parking fee. Display Vehicles admitted free!

The show will be located at the Cardinal Center Campground, at Exit 140 directly off Interstate 71. This location is just 17 miles north of Polaris Mall, and is midway between Columbus and Mansfield. It is a large venue and offers numerous amenities for both Vendors and Buyers with room to grow!

There will be military vehicles of all ages and types as well as displays of Vintage Civilian Willys Jeeps and Equipment!

Check out our website for additional information as well as a printable flier.
http://www.BuckeyeMV.org

We anticipate the addition of living history displays this year!

The response from last years show was incredible. We anticipate the 2010 show to be huge!

Support your local MVPA affiliate.

crazyplowboy

I'll be there, I don't know what it is about the Ohio MV shows that always brings out the rain. Last year it rained at the Findlay show as well as the mid Ohio show. Hopefully this year it will be a little dryer, if not it'll still be a good time.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just looked at my schedule, I'm working afternoons that weekend, but I may have to get the flu or some other dire illness Saturday evening just to make it to the show on Saturday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks