• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ARB Air Locker

Bacon4x

I didn't find a lot of "how to" threads on installing the arb air locker. Other than the 4 wheel mag's article and a few discussions on here about using the exhisting air system or not. Anyone have some pics of their install or some other tips on where to locate everything?

Also, anyone know the bearing part numbers I will need for the carrier. Would like to order all the parts before starting.

M1075

I didn't find a lot of "how to" threads on installing the arb air locker. Other than the 4 wheel mag's article and a few discussions on here about using the exhisting air system or not. Anyone have some pics of their install or some other tips on where to locate everything?

Also, anyone know the bearing part numbers I will need for the carrier. Would like to order all the parts before starting.
I haven't seen much here regarding installation. Looks like you can be our hero and document your work here in a new thread!

ranchand

Just type "ARB Air Locker installation instructions 2 1/2 ton" into google, the first result is a step by step from Petersons 4wheel and offroad:)

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im not an expert on this, but it dosnt seem like it would be that complicated per say. I mean that in a nice way. Of course it take a lot of thinking but I would think it could be done. just find out what the max pressure is for the ARB's and regulate it. Maybe tap off the line under the dash for the air shift t-case, pipe it through a regulator. then maybe buy more switches/valves like the one used for the air shift, make a fancy bracket to mount the switches/valves (maybe stacked on top of each other so top would be front axle and bottom rear axle). then obviously just pipe in to the ABR's. anybody else have ideas? im just thinking the deuce is a pretty simple deal, i wouldnt think it would be crazy difficult to do, just a lot of time. it would be pretty neat haveing ARB's in each axle though! :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks