• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m764 Pole setter scrapped out

OpieNoTool

I know this should be in the classified adds and it is, but i figured since the m764 is so rare some of you would be interested. mods do what you want.

So i went to my local junk yard today, one i have been to a hundred times or more and i noticed they were crushing some junk in the old section, probaly since scrap is pretty high right know and no one realy goes down there. so i walked down to check it out and see if i could find anything i wanted befor it was to late. Sure enough an m764 cut off mid cab engine transmision and the front clip was gone but the back half was left, the guy running the crane sayed if i wanted any parts i had 2 hours and the rest was going into the crusher.:x
of course the batterys were dead in my camera so no pics. i did however get some cool parts though i dont need them. i thought some one else could. so heres what i got. see my ad in the classifieds for more info.

-Transfer case pto
-oil line
-Pto adapter
-shift leaver
-data plate
-drive shaft
-power divider
-drive chain
-hardware (bolts, nuts, washer, etc.)

Attachments

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Found this old thread this morning while searching for power divider info since I picked up one of these at the NJ show last year. Turns out it's the same one. Glad this stuff was saved!
IMG_3281.jpgIMG_3282.jpg

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
OpieNoTool obviously has tools in the right place at the right time.
I hope He got a bundle for his efforts to save irreplaceable parts.
That is many ATTTABOYS earned in just a few hours of hard work. Thanks
did good power 3.JPG

It took nine years to get to one that needed it, but Opie did it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks