• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ROLL CALL: "West Texas Detachment" Identify Yourselves, Please.

USMC0351Grunt

OK, Steel Soldiers...

SPEAK UP if you are one of the (unofficial) west Texas Detachment members !

If you are based in the west Texas area, sign up here.

If you are generally located in the "isolated" regions of west Texas - west of the I-35 Corridor, south of the Panhandle, east of the New Mexico border, and North of the Rio Grande - then you've probably noticed that other members are as few and far between as the towns we live in.

(If you look at the Old Steel Soldiers Site and glance at the Member Map, you'll see the area.... there are almost NO DOTS !) http://old.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=GoogleMap (Y'all in southeastern New Mexico are "qualified", too!)

This thread is where you can speak up and identify yourselves for the rest of us. Let's establish a "composite unit" of us isolated and scattered SS Members.

[edit: added new MAP link...]
SS West Texas Detachment Member Map - Google Maps

I'll start it:

John Bariou (& Dianna)
San Angelo, Tom Green County, Texas

---> Add your name and location (include City/County please) <---

NOTE:

I will update the list every once in while as a printable roster for everyone.

Here in Presidio, Texas. Making sure Poncho Villa and his boys remain at bay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks