• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new guy from idaho

rock-yota

New to this forum. I'm from Idaho, dont have a military vehicle but i do run military tires on my vehicle. I have an 88 f350 diesel, auto, 11.00r16 michelins, still in progress. Was in the Marine corps from 1998-2002. Hears some photos of my truck.

Things I would like some more opinions on:

How many miles should I expect out of my 11.00 r16 michelin xl's?

Should I groove/sipe said tires?
:beer:

Attachments

rock-yota

more photos

I forgot to add, I'm on pirate and planet 4x4, I'm also a member of the Idaho state 4x4 association. I'm also looking for a m1008(correct me if i'm wrong) the chevy one tone truck made for the military, and a military trailer to make an offroad trailer out of. Later Pat

:beer:

Attachments

BillIdaho

Welcome to Steel Soldiers. I'm in Caldwell, and I'm over at Idaho Motor Pool about once a week, getting into trouble with Alex. I was sentenced to being president of the Idaho MVPA , get ahold of me if you need anything.

IdahoPlowboy

plow boy do you plow snow? I'm in idaho falls, grew up in Ririe! small world, bet I know you.
Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. No I dont plow snow, it is a reference to being a farmboy. I have lived most of my life near Ririe or closer to Heise. I was only away long enough to spend a few years in the Army. I graduated from Ririe in 1982.

IdahoPlowboy

Welcome to Steel Soldiers. I'm in Caldwell, and I'm over at Idaho Motor Pool about once a week, getting into trouble with Alex. I was sentenced to being president of the Idaho MVPA , get ahold of me if you need anything.
Bill
I just bought my M1009 from Alex a couple of weeks ago, Me and the wife went there to pick it up and had to be home that night so we didnt get to talk to him alot but I hope to see him again, he was a real nice person to deal with and I just love my M1009. I need to join the MVPA and go to the swap meet in June.
Roger T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks