• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tatra street legal?

spicergear

You friggin' guys and your Tatra's. I've practically memorized the all the truck trial footage on YouTube as I've been watching them for years. WOULD LOVE to get one of them sometime. ...in the meantime, keep posting pics!!! It is MUCH appreciated! :) [thumbzup]

budman67

You guys are talking about the 8x8,what about the 10x10,is it street legal,
What is the ball park price range on them used, I know the new price on them?

tatra813

Yes they are street legal.....price unless you can talk a guy into selling in the u.s........youll have to import and its not cheap

T815-8x8

The importation is a big deal, EU export doc's have to be filed digitally in order to leave the EU, then engine needs to be removed before its exported to the US, as only US EPA cert' engines are legal, pre 1968 HD diesels are exempt

oregonfirefighter

BLM is still running their 6x6's They did have some cooling issues with the new engines and the tires didn't like the loads they had ( 2500 us gallons), so now they roll at highway speeds with only around 1700 gallons

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks