• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Super Fast EUC

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turned in my EUC on Friday and on Wednesday it has cleared so in the last six months my EUC record is 4 months for the longest to three business day for the shortest!
James

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Battle Creek seems to be in high gear my last one was sent in Friday and approved Thursday AM. 2 months ago took 10 days.2cents

Last edited:

barrygar8

i conld not take it no longer i went up to ft. cambell today to preview some stuff and look at the 6 m101a2 that i am wating on the euc to clear my first.

AMMO 23

Mine went to BC 3-26. It's my first and still waiting. What do they look at? Retired military held TS clearance just don't know what takes so long.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Laugh it up Pete! :soapbox:
:ditto:

I'm at about 6 weeks on my last EUC. I buy stuff all the time so this is far from my first. My first EUC didn't take this long. :mad:

The waiting is bad enough but since they started taking you're money at auction close it really makes me mad. I sure hope they are having fun with my money while I sit on my hands.

SgtDave12

Euc

Mine went to BC on 4/1/10 hope that GL wasnt playin a joke...lol First time app for me, have two on hold an M109A3 and a M35A2. Looking forward to both as all the rest of you.

Dave

1944 Ford Script (in resto mode)
1944 MB
1945 MB
1942 M2 (sold)
1944 Kubel
1948 OT-810 converted to a 251/9
1968 M715
3 kids, dog, cat and wife... wait Wife was sold :grd:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Turned in a EUC for some Aerospace items. Needed a minor revision due to some new rules. (I haven't needed an EUC for more than a year).

Turned in the corrected EUC around noon CDT, it was sent to Battle Creek and I was notified it was approved by 4:00pm CDT. Holly bat guano, Batman :shock:

A four hour turn around is super fast.

Now I just have to schedule the pickup. ( wasn't planning on it SO SOON!!!)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks