• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CNC Plasma Table

waayfast

I was just going thru some pics of our M35 doing parade duty back in Febuary and remembered that some were taken,then sent to us by some friends.
Then remembered these friends have a business that builds a tool that some members here may find useful.They hand make CNC plasma cutting tables for cutting metal for whatever application you need.You can cut out intricate designs accurately and in a hurry for projects in the shop.Then to keep your better half happy about the purchase,she can use it for craft type stuff for hanging on the wall.
Just about any design you can program into the computer can be cut.The local Highway Dept bought one to cut a sprocket they couldn't buy any where--- thus saving a expensive machine that otherwise would have had to be replaced at great cost.
This tool is top notch as are the folks building them.They hand deliver each one---yes, they bring it to you personally in their pickup and trailer NATIONWIDE and help to train you in it's use at your place.
Here's a link (hopefully:)). www.bestcncplasmacutter.com and parade pics.
Tell them Jim sent you.

Attachments

waayfast

No spam here!! Just a member that has done enough welding(Certified) and fabrication to know a real time saver when I see it. Thought others on here might be interested in the concept.The young man of the team(father and son team)was/is a co-worker of mine.He's a sharp,hard working fella with a pretty dang good idea/product.Hope I haven't broken any rules here on the site by the shameless plug for these guys--if so --the mods can feel free to delete!!
Jim

waayfast

They seem to stay pretty busy manufacturing and delivering the tables but if you were to inquire,they may do some cutting orders.These are fairly high end machines-at $23,000 a pop not really aimed at the homeowner market-- more for comm/industrial I'm guessing.I have been over to their shop to have my "Support Our Troops" parade sign made up(they do vinyl signs too)for the m35.While there they showed me their shop and demo'ed a plasma table for me---just too cool!! I actually sold them their first delivery trailer (24' Interstate enclosed car carrier)when they were first starting out.
The cab top our truck is a "Mark I,Bubba Model 50" (homemade but looks okay from 50 feet) that came with it when we bought the the old girl.Works okay for holding out the snow when parked for winter.Was welded to the cab tub but I cut it loose then made it to bolt on(pretty easy/simple,wonder why they didn't do that in the first place).Gathering up the pieces to do a soft top for this summer's travel.
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks