• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

Mods I hope it is OK to make a thread where other people can post pictures of their trucks as well... if not I'm sorry.

Here is my 1973 M35A2 w/o winch, "Whistler" turbo, 7XX hours and 13,XXX miles.

Sorry about the mess on the ground, need to clean up all the paper towels I had jammed in the coolant passages while replacing the hoses on top of the engine.

IMG_0146.jpg

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Guys, I think an 80x80 avatar shot with an arrow pointing to it is not what the original poster had in mind rofl

Let's try and get some full size pictures in here!

Attachments

Capt.Marion

1967 AM General... can't remember the hours or the miles. Not many on my behalf, though. A wonderful gift from the late Chris Martel/Ironhorsethegeneral and family.

A couple of pictures on my own and then a picture of mine, Manstein's, and Chris's other truck at Chris's funeral...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks