• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sale cancelled

jimm1009

Do a live chat with them today ASAP (NOW). Preserve your rights as a buyer and let them know that you are in no way wanting to default and that you want the sale to stand.
Very important to say that similar statement to them.

jimm1009

Jimm1009, there is no way to contact them now. They are closed. Im not sure if they are open on Saturday. I made the requested revisions as soon as I got the email. They sent it this morning but I wasnt able to check my mail till about 6pm EST today.

Also im wondering why the invoice doesnt show paid in full. They took there money out of my account Monday!

jimm1009

If the invoice has green lettering on it then you are supposedly not yet approved. This is a good thing as they clearly screwed up.
The invoice for anything that they sell is supposed to have red lettering on it saying Paid once you are Officially Approved.
I thought that the live chat people were there later than 5 PM their time.
If you contact them via live chat or phone Monday morning just as they open then you should be o.k. In Florida they should be three hours behind you.
I'd still send them an e-mail tonight just as a CYA.
Good luck,
jimm1009
PS: I just went to the help site too and there is a notice saying that they are closed as you stated.
There is however a way to leave them a message through this same help site.
Perhaps it is worth doing since it does not cost anything. Customer number, user name, sale number, and lot number should be included as your probably know but I had to say it just in case.
I'm anxious to hear what happens for you.

Last edited:
Thanks Jimm, I sent in my revisions already and apparently they were fine, all I messed up was sending them a copy of my old drivers license that has my old address. It was a scan of my DL I already had on my computer and I never thought about the address being different. So being as I do have a DL with my current correct address I sent a scan of that back so I should be good to go.

It just kind of makes me mad that I submitted the EUC last Thursday as soon as it lets me and they wait till now to ask for revisions.

Preacherboy

Well, yesterday I just one a lot of 2 trailers that was much nicer than the original ones...and they were over $200 cheaper! So maybe this will end up in sweet victory, that is unless they continue cancelling my sales!

Heres a new Status ive never seen before "Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek 05/26/2010"

I did a live chat and was told the problem was on there end and had been resolved and there was nothing I needed to do. I just wish I knew what they screwed up. I have a feeling if it wasnt for there screw up I would have been cleared by battle creek today!

Preacherboy

I got a letter from DoD this week basically saying that I was recently checked out because I purchased demil equipment. Not sure what that means, but I haven't been notified yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks