• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painting a huey a/c questions

SSGHillbilly

This sound very logical, I wished my cousin was still alive that past away this past year he could have told me more.
when I came in the service there was many Vietnam vets serving but were eventually one by one getting out.

although many of there practices and instructions were past down to our s 80’s military vets. It’s just so much knowledge and information gets lost over the decades. I sure love hearing about the tricks of the trades from the past military vets, thanks. :goodjob:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks