• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Annville To Honesdale Possible help??

blasterheath

Hi I am looking to see if there is any one that would be willing to lend a hand if i need it. I am going to be making a recovery from annville to honesdale Pa. ... Well that is when i get my EUC back from battle creek aua Hoping I can find a possible place to temp store if needed close by or get a pull off the the main drag or any number of things but I dont know any one down that way. Thanks in advance to any help.
P.S. I am going to go up 81 all to way to Rt6 in scranton

Angus1

im on the way. in freeland, at the intersection of 80 and 81. (five seven 0) 5 eight two-6 seven five eight. Joe,what did you win? Nevermind, looks like a m109.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks