• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kassel TFK-250 Field Kitchen

319cssb

I am looking for a replacement for one of the membranes. Did you guys find a source? Or did you make one yourself?

Edit: here is what I have done, I bought some product called Flex tape, I doubled it and made a new membrane out of it. Lets see how it works out.

Last edited:

319cssb

My fix worked , but I found another issue.
at the manifold in front is a screw missing. Does anyone have schematics to the burners?

Madmedic

Am up here at MVPA, in Kentucky. Had to replace all tires on ours. Not sure if we stayed with original size or not. (pretty sure we did). But we had the hardest time finding someone who STOCKED them. Then we found a tire shop that specialized in Odd Ball tires etc. The other problem was the fact that it's a split rim. and fewer and fewer shops want to deal with them. Let me look when we get back.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last edited:

Madmedic

Well..... You see...... There we go....... I'm an old fart and couldn't/Can't even remember WHAT I've already done with the vehicle/trailer. They say that your memory is the 3rd thing to go after your wallet, and your sanity when dealing with mv's right????

Now...... what were we talking about agin?,.............. oh look it's tapioca pudding day here at the home for poor old 11B's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks