• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Well I think I need to finish getting my M35A2C built first sir. I do however follow the lodgic.
in reflection. My M322 with the ramp setup I have and all it's gear outweighs your deuce. a deuce will move it around but I would not try stopping it with a deuce. pfft.

M35A2 KAISER

I will get some pictures off of my old phone to show some details give me a couple days.
Here are a few more pics. M101a2 removed fenders, welded in new sides, stake pocket, and side rail. Built a sub frame that pivots off of the rear lifting points with some length ways supports to keep the rear frame from twisting. I used a littlegiant geated dump hoist my grandfather bought at a salvage yard in the 1950's. I think it may have been built in the 19teens. Mounted shorter tires on the orig wheels so there is more clerance above tires than between frame and axle bump stops.
2018-06-01 20.26.42.jpg2018-06-01 20.27.25.jpg2018-06-01 20.29.22.jpg2018-06-01 20.30.08.jpg2018-06-01 20.31.04.jpg2018-06-01 20.32.11.jpg

Deuced Up

Got this M1102 yesterday. My first buy from an auction site. It is in excellent condition. It just sat on base and was never used, and was only moved around a few times. Very happy with the purchase.

M1102.jpg

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got this M1102 yesterday. My first buy from an auction site. It is in excellent condition. It just sat on base and was never used, and was only moved around a few times. Very happy with the purchase.

View attachment 765146
Welcome to Steel Soldiers.

Looks like a good score.
More pictures are always welcome.
Any specific plans for it or just general use?

The Trailer TMs are available for free in the TM section.
Recommend checking the bearings, brakes, etc ASAP.
Appearances can be deceiving.
Plenty of stories on SS about missing/loose parts and no grease, etc.

Deuced Up

Welcome to Steel Soldiers.

Looks like a good score.
More pictures are always welcome.
Any specific plans for it or just general use?

The Trailer TMs are available for free in the TM section.
Recommend checking the bearings, brakes, etc ASAP.
Appearances can be deceiving.
Plenty of stories on SS about missing/loose parts and no grease, etc.
Thanks. Just for general use. Maybe hauling my ATV and camping equipment.

Will definitely be checking the brakes and wheel bearings. It was towed 250+ miles with no issues.

Already have a spare tire/wheel for it too.

Checked the TM's and downloaded.

Plan to clean it up a bit and then can take more photos.

M978A2 with MKT-99 in tow

Good morning to all.
First pic is my M978A2 towing an MKT-99. Second pic taken at this year’s Sussex, NJ Show, left to right, M978A2, Cadillac

Gauge V100, M985A2, MKT-99(background), and an M923A2.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter

View attachment 765146
I need to get spare tires for my two M1102. Can someone tell me the bolt pattern of the hubs? Found out GMC changed the bolt pattern on my 2015 2500, so my truck spare will not work.

tobyS

I need to get spare tires for my two M1102. Can someone tell me the bolt pattern of the hubs? Found out GMC changed the bolt pattern on my 2015 2500, so my truck spare will not work.
8 on 6.5" bc, same as older Ford, Chevy and most 8 lug trailers. Notice the standard (16.5") wheel has a huge backspace and the BIG tires as compared to off a truck. Same as HMMWV. Here is smaller...pickup/trailer size 16" to compare.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks