• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
And while I'm here, might as well post some pics of one of the prettiest little trailers to come out of DRMO--- check this reconditioned M101A2 I got from Nellis: it's just about cherry!

(unfortunately I can't keep it--- needs a good home)

Attachments

scranch18121

And while I'm here, might as well post some pics of one of the prettiest little trailers to come out of DRMO--- check this reconditioned M101A2 I got from Nellis: it's just about cherry!

(unfortunately I can't keep it--- needs a good home)
very nice. come on....... keep it...... you'll never find a better one out there.

jesusgatos

That's exactly what I need. Tried building one by putting a uhaul box on top of an M353 trailer. Waste of time and money. Next attempt is going to be a custom enclosure built to sit on top of an M103A3 trailer. Expect that will turn out much better.

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's exactly what I need. Tried building one by putting a uhaul box on top of an M353 trailer. Waste of time and money. Next attempt is going to be a custom enclosure built to sit on top of an M103A3 trailer. Expect that will turn out much better.

Hummm... That could be an idea. What floor size do you think would be possible. Maybe 8 x 12...???

Last edited:

Commander5993

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Hey I just had an idea, see what you think: What if I was to use the M103 base (or other # if needed) like you were saying. That way we have the correct tongue height and clearance. But then go and find a cheap box trailer, or go to a trailer sales place and see if they will sell just the box part by itself...?? Then I could mod, add supports, or even extend the M103 frame just a little bit if needed, and just bolt the box down. Seems like that would work at least in theory.

Then just camo to match the truck and we're done
:beer:

rfischba1

My latest tag a long trailer

I picked this monster up at Fort Meade last month, its in excellent shape, just received a depot overhaul. Looks great behind any military truck, but what other use do I have, but look at it.. Would be great for hauling telephone poles!!!

M200A1 2.5 ton Generator Chassis 1987

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks