• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Orionspath

Read the directions first.....

1st, the pics.
2nd, model and year
3rd, Country
4th, Do you tow using a military vehicle only, or a both a military vehicle and a civilian vehicle?

Well like most, I just jumped right in.....
1. FULL PULL out of Ft. Meade 2008. Up on top - 1968 Turtle MFG., Towing 1993 MFG unknown, w/ 2000 HD, MT-500 scooter
2. 1993 MFG unknown, w/ 5kw GenSet
3. 1985 Case (?)
All being towed with 1988 M35A2C w/w

monstermog

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My Old Trailer! 1.5ton Bauer Unimog Trailer

This was my second trailer! My first trailer did not have fold down sides. This one did. It had air assist brakes along with drum brakes and a fold down tire rack that was stored and acessed from the rear underneath the deck. It also had 2 rear fold down jack to stabilize if stationary and unhooked from rig...manual pull brake, nato plug 24volt.

Attachments

jesusgatos

M353 trailer with a 12ft uhaul box set on top of it. Plan was to use it to haul my tools and dirtbikes and junk behind Mah Deuce. Decided that I want to build something a little bit smaller though. Picking up a trailer that looks sorta like an M105 trailer, but it's got a 10ft flatbed on it, and the frame looks a little bit beefier. This one's for sale if anybody's interested. Shoot me a PM.

Attachments

Here are a few pics of some of the trailers that we have. The first few are a 1991 20 ton 48' "deck-over" trailer. The last ones are a 1968 M146 12 ton enclosed trailer that I am in the middle of turning into a camper. Of course all are from the great US of A government. For the most part they are all used with military trucks but the 20 ton trailer does have both plugs for 12 and 24 volt trucks.

Attachments

Green_gator

M353 trailer with a 12ft uhaul box set on top of it. Plan was to use it to haul my tools and dirtbikes and junk behind Mah Deuce. Decided that I want to build something a little bit smaller though. Picking up a trailer that looks sorta like an M105 trailer, but it's got a 10ft flatbed on it, and the frame looks a little bit beefier. This one's for sale if anybody's interested. Shoot me a PM.

I wish I was closer as that would work great for camping with scouts.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M119A1 Van, M105A1, M871A1

M119A1 box van made in 1968, pulled with XM818 tractor and filled with 115 square bales of hay.

M105A1 year unknown 1.5 ton trailer with steel box pulled with M35A2 or M109A3

M871A1 flat bed made in 1969 and frame up depot rebuilt in 2007, pulled with XM818 tractor

Attachments

alphadeltaromeo

-M101 CDN2 1/4 ton cargo trailer, 2 Wheels, approximately 775 lbs.
-Country of Origin: Canada.

I tow it behind a USGI M35A2, Duece & 1/2 as well as behind a Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited.
However I need to move the lunette from lower to higher position in the toungue when I tow behind the duece.
This one is making me drool! :drool:

Oasis-3

M101a1

Got this off GL 10/2008
1968 Johnson Corp. M101A1
USA :D
It had new tires + spare
Good racks ,gates and cover
I put a civi plug on it and pull it with a 2001 Dodge Cummins 8)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks