• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

jesusgatos

Just picked up a really nice M103A3 flatbed trailer. Planning on building a (removable) enclosure for it, to replace the M353/uhaul trailer I built. This one will be just a little bit smaller and it has a lot better ground clearance.

Corprin

Year: Unknown
Model: Type-73 Light Trailer
Country of Origin: Japan
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi/Fuji Heavy Industries
Tow Vehicle: '05 Jeep Liberty CRD

Same dimensions as the US M100/M416 or CDN M101, but with factory installed tail-gate and bracing. Uses same lunette assembly and landing leg as the US M100.

Modifications from stock:
- M416 lunette assembly
- Civ axle w/lug pattern, matches prime mover
- Civ wheels/tires, for spares
- USGI comp tail lights (stock were busted up during the "scraping")
- One-off refabrication of draw-bar (replaces stock unit that was cut)
- MaD-TyTe JDM license plate (irritates the **** out of the Honda-racers)

On the scrap pile

Rescued

Brought back to the US, after restomod, and in use hauling my new M/C

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Johnson Furnace M105A2
Towed with the deuce. Only tow it wuth the Duramax if it is empty and I gotta move it.

Attachments

rwbrown72

Someone out there bought Miltrucks Lowboy M295.... I would like to see some detailed photos of the dovetail. Someone better post it up. That is an order! Ooops, PFc's don't issue too many orders. Please post some photos.

Metternacht

Just bought these.

Year: 1968 I think
M101A1
In great shape with everything but the canvas. I found the source for these in the other forums so as soon as the bank account recovers that's on order.

Towed behind my Silverado 4x4 1500

Year 1992
M101CDN

Obviously modified. Who ever did it was very good. the tailgate looks OEM. Anyone know if the 416 brakes and lunette casting will fit these?

Towed beind my Silverado or my old 77 Jimmy.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks