• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

aboonski

Forgot to mention that the cover you see over the cab of the truck is one of those "half tents" that I bought from my buddy "Big Case". These things are great for cab covers! This is only one-half of the full pup tent. My weatherstripping leaks pretty bad and the sun is unbearable at times here in Florida.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No pics as I have run of the mil stuff mostly. Have 3 M105s, 2 with tarps, M101A1, M101A3, M116A3, M116A2 and an M116A3 converted to -A2 with SECM body installed.

KI4GSN

Stevens Mfg. M762, delivery date 6/67
USA
Towed with the F350 at the moment. Hopefully soon it will ride behind a M1008.

Shown yesterday (6/20/2010) not long after getting it home.

Attachments

Snarky

Here's a redneck one. I have a M105A2 that I tow behind my deuce or a F-250. It's got a 95' waverunner and trailer in it with a half-ton crane. The wave runner is 450# the crane is set to the 500# length, you back the trailer up to the surf and use the crane to drop or recover it.

Attachments

rwbrown72

Here is my new M101. I recovered it today from Jefferson City Mo. It was a NG trailer. Pulled nicely over the 200 plus mile trip home. I would have taken the M1009 if it wasn't sooooooo hot!

Attachments

rwbrown72

Just recovered this one from Jacksonville, FL.... 14 hours each way! I thought I was bidding on a trailer in Jefferson City, MO. Oooops. It is nice and drove straight as an arrow all the way back!:cool:

Attachments

L999here

....finally...!!!

Finally got this beast home....!!! Fourteen hours straight to VA....two days on return trip. Trailer is a 1971 Stevens Mfg. M172A1 refurbished on-site...brakes,tires,air pack and re-fitted with a 12-volt system to hook directly to the 1994 Freightliner day-cab tractor. All titled,plated and insured as a 'farm' vehicle and driven legally with a 'chauffer's license' in IN.

Attachments

Last edited:

rwbrown72

Finally got this beast home....!!! Fourteen hours straight to VA....two days on return trip. Trailer is a 1971 Stevens Mfg. M172A1 refurbished on-site...brakes,tires,air pack and re-fitted with a 12-volt system to hook directly to the 1994 Freightliner day-cab tractor. All titled,plated and insured as a 'farm' vehicle and driven legally with a 'chauffer's license' in IN.
Now you need a M915 to pull it!

RB

P.S. I want one! Nice trailer....

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My dad got me a early B-day gift! :driver: My very own M127a2c! I need to replace the floor but its a nice trailer overall
Your Dad obviously is a very thoughtful fellow! And he also knows that a tractor isn't a tractor without a trailer tracking behind it :driver::jumpin:

AND..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY from the West Texas Detachment of the SS:mrgreen:

Finally....

Aren't birthdays funny?
First someone sets your dessert on fire!
Then, everyone sings and laugh while ONLY YOU try to blow it out!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks