• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Command car projects

Eric's hifim37

I just took this picture tonight, I'm finally ready to take the command car to Tower park for the big military Dodge showcase expo :jumpin:

It has been a lot of work getting it ready, not to mention the $$$$ (tires)

It is looking so good I thought I would share its coming back to life with all of you

Eric..

Attachments

Eric's hifim37

Well friends it is packed up on the trailer and I'll be off tomorrow morning to Tower Park. I'll take lots of pictures with it sitting with the other 11 command cars that are supposed to be there for the Show. I'm sure it will be a contender in the ranks, I appreciate all the compliments and I am excited to show it off.

I'll post show pictures in a week, I am also excited to be off work for 9 days !!! Thats almost more exciting to me than the command car :D naw....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks