• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'ello from SE Mn

sewer rat

I have visited this site a few times and now find myself in need of it for professional purposes. We recently aquired 4 older generators that are in need of some filters and eventually other parts, so I need to find someone who can help. Thanks to one and all

blackhueys

I am from st.cloud myself. I was in for ten years not sure if I can help but ask any questions ya might have I have worked on Some weird stuff over the years.

dozer1

Hi, I am from SE MN as well. Not far from Austin. I used to be an antique tractor puller and pulled in your town a few times if memory serves me. Welcome to SS. I am assuming those are military generators that you have and need filters for. You will want to post whatever info you can about them that you find on nameplates ect. Also pictures are very big on this site. Nice big, detailed pics. I am sure there will be someone who can help you find those parts on this site..Dean

sewer rat

Thanks guys. I went back to the gens today and just seem to be having blockage somewhere. "I will prevail" I have spent roughly 2 decades as a light truck and auto mechanic. Also did some time in the service so i understand "military intelligence" I will get the info asap on the gens. Dozer We still have the pull in town. You may have seen me running around like a chicken missing its head during cheese days. I actually pulled once with my WD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks