• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mule tires

poof

Dirty Hippie
any idea how much weight they'll handle?
I may have up to 1K lbs on the Mule.......
Well again this is my mule with the tires in my pictures.. atv tires.. as far as rated.. this summer after our Ixonia Days parade.. I was driving around making the rounds , taking friends and strangers for rides.. there is a small carnival and beer tent and festivitys that go on all weekend into the night...
at one end of the park there is a set up for tractor pulls.. the mini tractors.. well I had at one point a bunch of people on board and we went by the tractor pull area.. there was an unmaned digital scale there.. so for Shigrins I drove on and stopped.. 2475lbs was the weight..Gotta love them Wisconsin Women

fat lady singsfat lady singsfat lady sings:mrgreen:

emr

Square shouldered ones are the NDT's. Rounded ones are the NDCC which came later. The deuces also did this, NDT's were on the early trucks. Look at the pics of the trucks in the 50's.
actually the round mule tires are a special breed because of the very very low tread and rounded tire design, not at all similar to the ndcc rule in my eye , but the square are ndt for sure, and one sure could call the rounded ndtcc s but they are wayyyy noticeably different . and yes there is a reason, and it is the traction and wear and tear. This is more than opinion after having and driving both for awhile, i am not guessing, but hey its still opinion i guess until David Doyle or someone else that has that much clout ways in....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks