• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

pnishr

I had one sent to BC on March 4th... still waiting.
Another sent April 15th... still waiting.

Seriously???? Is there a number to call at the govt.? You'd think with a SSN, Color-copy photo ID, and the fact that (as with many of us) I'm a vet, they'd be able to verify we're freakin' legally allowed to buy these a little quicker... :?

Biggles

Has anyone heard form a GL rep yet? cause as pnishr said I was legally allowed to by my last one they have all my correct information again I'm a vet, you'd think they would want to get rid of this stuff right? it's taking up limited space and time for them to store it and deal with it......It's also discouraging to hear how people who are just as qualified if not more so than me have been waiting for months already.

wsucougarx

It seems military status has no impact on EUC approval times. It also appears the number of EUC's submitted doesn't seem to matter as well at this point. Not exactly sure what is going on in BC but thus far, my 9th EUC has taken longer than my first EUC. Looks like we're all going to have to ride this one out:?

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doesn't it seem like some later sales are getting cleared before sales that took place weeks earlier?

Preacherboy

Guys, I think things are starting to clear...I just had something cleared (my first EUC) 5/20 auction closed and 6/7 customer notified. This was for 2 trailers, of course I've already had 2 trailers cancelled because it took so long and I have a m35a2 and bayonets still waiting to clear that have been there longer, but it looks like if GL is no longer cancelling sales longer than 60 days we will eventually get all our stuff.

rivercreek

Conversation w/GL regard sale cancellation 06/08

I have 2 EUC's (First) currently submitted and still pending. First sale: 02/25/10, second 04/22/10.

Saw new thread on GL Policy change today. Decided to ask. Here's what they said:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Heidi'
Heidi: Welcome to our live chat service! How may I assist you?
Aaron: Good afternoon Heidi
Aaron: Question:
Heidi: Sure!
Aaron: I've seen on several different sites online that GL has instituted a new policy whereby a sale will not be cancelled after 60 days due to the backup at Battle Creek. Do you know anything about that?
Aaron: For EUC's.
Aaron: I sent an email to GL Mgt today requesting that my sales not be cancelled at 60 days. Wondering if this is a policy change...
Heidi: Our policy is still the same. However, we have been more lenient at the cancellation dates, due to the issue with the approval times with the EUC. However, please feel free to email management if you have any questions or concerns in this regard.
Heidi: Great!
Heidi: Management will review and update you as soon as they can.
Aaron: Alrighty. Thanks so much.
Aaron: Have a great day
Aaron: I'll be thinking happy EUC approval thoughts...
Heidi: Yes, I will as well for you!
Heidi: Have a great day as well.
Heidi: Thank you for chatting! Please contact us again if you have any further questions.
Aaron: Will do. Thanks again.

I was advised to send an email requesting that my sales not be cancelled at 60 days and be left open pending EUC (Battle Creek) response. Sent email to info@govliquidation.com attn: Management.

Just a general thought/suggestion:

As Confucious once said: Kindness works better than Curses....

Flyingvan911

I chatted with "Heidi" today and she said all e-mails have to go to the management for requesting a sale be cancelled or not cancelled. She did not confirm or deny any policy changes.

timass1

"Mine got sent to battle creek on March 30 its now June 4th. I called last week and they said things are backed up. Getting nervous and anxious. Anyone else waiting on a truck from Anneville? Hope mine is still there when I get there."

I too am still waiting on 5073 from Anneville,I talked with Heidi on live chat then called the local rep. The local rep said that there were currently 7 trucks on hold but those trucks EUC's had returned from BC and that they were waiting to here from DRMO to clear them. My EUC was sent to BC on 3/25 and this is my first in over a yr. so I guess its like starting all over. I asked if my truck was on hold and they 'the local Gl rep" couldn't tell me until my EUC came back from BC, so your not alone. This is my first duece and I too am getting antsy.

timass1

"Mine got sent to battle creek on March 30 its now June 4th. I called last week and they said things are backed up. Getting nervous and anxious. Anyone else waiting on a truck from Anneville? Hope mine is still there when I get there."

I too am still waiting on 5073 from Anneville,I talked with Heidi on live chat then called the local rep. The local rep said that there were currently 7 trucks on hold but those trucks EUC's had returned from BC and that they were waiting to here from DRMO to clear them. My EUC was sent to BC on 3/25 and this is my first in over a yr. so I guess its like starting all over. I asked if my truck was on hold and they 'the local Gl rep" couldn't tell me until my EUC came back from BC, so your not alone. This is my first duece and I too am getting antsy.

Nonotagain

Sale 5199

Submitted EUC 5-24
Sent to BC 5-25
Customer notified 6-8

Not bad at all with the Memorial Day weekend and all.

My EUC's normally take 7-10 days, this one was no different except that I did away with my land line since my last submission.

Now I have to schedule an appointment with Justin or Sarah for pick up.

wsucougarx

Hmm, this is my first EUC in over a year as well. Wonder if I too am in the "FIRST EUC" category. That would definately expalin the wait. Need to buy more stuff from GL to keep me fresh in TSC's computer:)

Biggles

EUC approved today!
Submission of EUC Pending 05/20/2010 EUC revisions requested from Customer 05/21/2010 EUC sent to Battle Creek 05/26/2010 Customer Notified 06/11/2010

All in all that wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of folks have had it.

rwbrown72

EUC approved today!
Submission of EUC Pending 05/20/2010 EUC revisions requested from Customer 05/21/2010 EUC sent to Battle Creek 05/26/2010 Customer Notified 06/11/2010

All in all that wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of folks have had it.
You suck! (LOL just kidding) My euc was sent to BC on 3/30/10....Still pending.
:confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks