• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

paulfarber

but when guys are getting first time EUCs in 14 days you have to gently apply the heat and find out what the problem is. If GL needs to be 'reminded' that DLA is waiting for some paperwork it seems that stepping g in and nipping it in the bud is your only option.

Doc Bingo

M1101A1 versus M101A1 Are they the same ???

Ok Whats the difference ??? They look simular ? According to GL I bought a M1101A1 however according to the TM I recieved It's a M101A1 The data plate is not original ... or atleast it is completly blank with no info ... SSssssooooo ?

Thanks,

Doc Bingo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks