• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

Biggles

I think I may try and drive it home due to scheduling conflicts with my tow rig. Otherwise I'll just get it off base and come back for it with the tow rig on the weekend.

Preacherboy

Everything cleared from event 5199 I think on the same day, I've got other EUC's that have been at BC much longer; but for some reason 5199 cleared. Still waiting on 5073, I think that I have heard of one person who has had something clear from that event.

O.D. Fever

Well, I thought I'd check to see how the Annville Pa. EUC's were going .. Looks like I am not alone. I checked with the DLA and they emailed me back that I was approved by TSC and GL had been notified. This was two weeks ago. Talked to GL and they played dumb. Emailed DLA again and the sent me a cc email to GL asking them to help me.. been another week and nothing. The holdup is at GL. GOOD LUCK with those BOZO's.. Ill wait another week. and call and email again. My sale was 5068. Joe:evil:

Preacherboy

5068 and 5073 were the 2 separate auctions of deuces 1 week apart I guess, and neither has been cleared...I did think that I heard at least one person on here had a deuce clear from that sale.

wsucougarx

Any idea on how they do things at Battle Creek. Do they have one agent do an entire event single handedly? I'm just kind of beside myself on why my 9th EUC (5188) is still pending when others in the same event and the one right after have already gotten their PIF invoices (wow now that is a run on sent). Is there any truth to the "if you haven't submitted an EUC within 12 months then you start from scratch"? I made an attempt to contact TSC to no avail.

Last edited:

lelant

i won bid feb 18 for m1009. Took about a week to get EUC right and sent to Battle creek. I received paigd in full invoice 5/18. It was my first EUC.

wikallen

5068 and 5073 were the 2 separate auctions of deuces 1 week apart I guess, and neither has been cleared...I did think that I heard at least one person on here had a deuce clear from that sale.

Well I know EUCs for 5073 have cleared for some people, as the last time I was at the base, most of the trucks from that sale were gone. Mine and another lonely 109 were still sitting together on the back row.

timass1

I just got my paid in full for my truck which was part of 5073 so check your email. I am debating on driving it or shipping it. I'm in the process of getting the insurance and when that is completed getting a temp plate for a possible recovery. The truck was in pretty good shape when I previewed it in Mar. but god only knows what state its now. Good luck to those still waiting and I'll keep you posted as to what route I take for recovery/flatbed. For peace of mind the lowboy but I sure would like to experience a tru recovery. Semper Fi...

Event 4991; Won the auction on Feb. 4, awarded Feb. 5. Sent paperwork in, got back 3 weeks later for corrections, sent to BC on March 10.

62 working days from that date and I have not yet heard anything.

LongueCarabine
Tomorrow (Monday, June 14) will be 68 days for me. I have not received any notification whatsoever even though I have sent several emails to GL over the past two months.

LC

Preacherboy

I guess I am 2 for 2 the last 2 weeks, my sale from event 5073 just cleared today! So I will be off to Anneville to get my truck.

3/18 auction closed
6/14 customer notified

timass1

Got my customer notifed 6/11 from sale 5073 getting it this fri. at 2pm. I'm leaving early to go to Mechanicsburg first to check some other stuff out. The wife doesn't get it. Not yet anyway. Good luck on your recovery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks