• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How long at Battle Creek?

Preacherboy

timass1, so its you that is screwing me up! I live 9 hours away and planned on leaving at 11PM Thursday, to get there first thing in Friday morning so I could drive the truck back during the day.

The lady says 2 PM, but she will ask the guy tomorrow if he can be there in the morning; but it doesn't sound like he will be able to if you are previewing trucks in the morning at another location. It doesn't seem like these GL folks want to work with me at this location, now I'll be getting the truck at 2 PM and driving through the night to get home around 3-4 AM.

I was just at Indianapolis that week and Roger Wilson was really nice, we said we would be there about 9:30AM, he said fine; but he might be running late. We showed up a little after 9 AM and he was already there and drove over to the gate to show us where the lot was! I just mentioned on the phone that the folks at Indianapolis worked with me, this lady said, "Every location is different". So I hope there are no more problems, as it seems like I already started out on the wrong foot.

timass1

Slow down GInger!!!!...Just kidding,she told me 2pm I didn't chose it. Which I was shocked because they are usually out of there by 1pm. Thats the reason for killing time before hand.I wanted to get there at 8am and be home by 5-6pm. I am going to call down there and see if we can get down there earlier. I post if I get anywhere with this.

Preacherboy

the lady said that in the morning to them means 7 AM, maybe if we both ask for 7 AM they will let us change to that. I do not like them "telling" us what time we have to be there, as customers we should be able to request a time that we like. I wish at least they could work with us.

timass1

Ya I don't understand why so late I was always told that 1pm was the cut off,anywhere I've been this is the way it was.The only reason I can think of is they are short handed and or the yard guy Mike has prior engagement. I will call back tomorrow morning and see what the reason is. I keep you posted.

Sephirothq

I did not have my account suspened for asking for a refund.

Now if i would have just had the credit card company cancel payment then i probably would have had my account suspended.

It took a while but i got a refund, they got to hold my money for 3 months.

Preacherboy

Well, we are about to pull out of the driveway for my recovery in PA. We will get there early as the wife wants to go to Hershey park for the chocolate tour first. She says, "While we are there can we please do this?"

pnishr

Well, my first truck (event 5014) from march 4th still hasn't cleared. My second truck (event 5114) from April 15 cleared yesterday. So, I think whoever it was about them getting stacked up and then going through the stack may be correct. LIFO.

wsucougarx

Well at day 60 since the close of my auction. I think I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Just got his email this afternoon from my congressman's office. Hmm, a few days huh? we'll see....

Dr. Henderson,

I finally got a response from DLA a few minutes ago. Appears she is getting tired of the long waits as well. Hope this helps. I know it only gives you a status, but the status looks good at least.

“At long last, some actual news for Dr Henderson. All the vehicle documentation has
been received and GL has been notified.

Because he is already TSC cleared, GL will be able to allow him to remove
his property. He should be receiving a release to remove the property from
GL in a few days.”

Sincerely,
Scott

Scott Luers
Office of Rep. Norm ****s, WA-6th District
Defense Legislative Fellow

Jimma

Mine has now been at Battle Creek for about 91 days. I paid for my stuff 115 days ago. My auction closed 4/1, I paid on 4/1 and paperwork went to Battle Creek 4/14, I have emailed gov liqu. but they said to expect delays. I emailed them again today to see if they can give me any information.

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was amazed last Friday I got 2 EUCs approved! One was at 63 days and the other was at 15!! I think I know why too, on Thursday evening I loaded some stuff on my trailer that I haul with just to keep them off the ground, now I have to unload everytihing to make a couple GL trips. Trust me, I'm not complaining.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks