• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m332 ammo trailer part #s

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got stuck with an M332 trailer. Decided to take it apart and scrap out the hulk. Will list some parts in the classifieds soon. I'm posting these part #s so a search will help someone some time.
Inner seal is a National #6584-5 on the opposite side it had a 5-8 on it.
The star lock washer has 7411378 on it.
The bearings are both Bower 39590.
The cups are both Bower 39520.

Hope this helps at some point.

KsM715

Dang if the price was right Id buy the whole thing if citizensoldier would haul it down here when he comes to get his motors and trailer.

gimpyrobb

The tailgate and bed are gone. The toolbox has been spoken for. Most of whats left is axle stuff. Brakes complete with backing plates, parking break levers, and drums.

ALFA2

Hello Gimpyrobb, do you have a pintle hitch assembly from the frame of the M332, I am looking for the whole thing: spring, washer, pintle hook.... someone stole mine years ago, and I have been looking to replace it.

Thanks.

ALFA2

gimpyrobb

I might be able to help. I will not be able to see if its available till after Haspin. Please bump this thread on the 15th.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks