• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pismo beach trip

100dollarman

Hundy....THanks for the PM...Ive been away from SS for a bit....Just busy....I will come out!!!!....gettin MasterCyl on order...should be able to replace that by then....

:grd:

GREAT!:jumpin: Come out even if you dont get it done! (Sami?) BTW- remember that little wht Sami I picked up for $750?--- I sold it the other day for $3500!!!

I dont know if I posted my number yet- 760 964 5123

And when I get there Thurs nite, I'll post location coordinates---

SixSpeed

Banned
THAT looks like a lot of fun. However at 2,800 miles away I think I will have to pass this time around. I wish there was something around here like that. Florida has few drive on beaches, and they have plenty of regulations. :|

GREAT!:jumpin: Come out even if you dont get it done! (Sami?) BTW- remember that little wht Sami I picked up for $750?--- I sold it the other day for $3500!!!

I dont know if I posted my number yet- 760 964 5123

And when I get there Thurs nite, I'll post location coordinates---

Hundy...Bring a hitch and tow my sami back with you....If you get 3500....Ill split the profit with you!!!!:wink:

100dollarman

We got on the beach at about 7.30pm or so--- it was pretty nerve racking! Super high tide tonite--- but we got a spot- its more crowded than I thought it would be. But I think there is room for everyone who shows up.

We are about 1/8-1/4 mile south of marker number 5, right at the water- Front row!!! The water came right up to the trailer!

Nathan (YellowBronc) and Rob came out and had dinner with us--

awesome weather tonite-- hope it stays like this!!!

I'll post more pics later-
Here is our GPS location-

Attachments

steelandcanvas

Beautiful sunset. If we still lived in Arroyo Grande, we'd come and hang out with you Guys. The Wife and I were just saying the other day, how much we missed the Central Coast. Have fun, be safe, and take lots of photos. Don't forget to eat at Old Juan's and Brad's. Brad's, as you know, has the best Clam Chowder on the Left Coast.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks