• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$55,000 quad cab bobbed Deuce

greenjeepster

I thought the last one Clinton Built was going to be his last:mrgreen: I have to say I don't get sick of seeing his projects.

Unfortunately for me I don't have the talent to fab up a truck like that or the money to buy one. But some people do. Didn't he sell that quad steer just to get it back wrecked?

deucebigalo

That truck is a fantastic piece of art work! Some say that $55k is too much. But with all the time, effort and knowledge of crafting that fine specimen, sometimes the amount of money being asked for something like this is higher than you think it should be, but he did the work and he has every right to ask that price, because you know what, someone will buy it!

Heavysteven

Wow, it does have a bid.

I was thinking that it would be a hard sell. At 50k you are going into a nice Humvee.

I agree the work looks. However, if I was told a Deuce and a half sold for 55k it would be hard to believe.

Heavysteven

Heavy:

Doesn't it make you want to yell "keep chopping them up", Just think what your intact truck will be worth in 10-15 years:p

I will admit I am not fan of chopping these trucks up. However, the man does good work and adds a positive light to the hobby[thumbzup]....so....if he wants to turn make a limo with a hot tub i'll just smile and shake my head.

I never thought about what the price would be in another 10-15 year. I think in 2 years i could get 3x what i paid. I have only know one guy that has truck in the same condition as mine, but i have a winch:mrgreen:. Just need to convince my wife i need a A3

SasquatchSanta

I spoke with Memphis Equipment the other day about the price of one of their stock M35s They check them out, clean them up and replace what needs replaced. When you buy one of their trucks you've got a dependable commercian truck. For a stock deuce with heater and hardtop --- no spin out hubs or power steering they get between 14 and 16K.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with Doc, Clinton put together one heck of a truck and he deserves every penny.

sw

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, I have two complaints about the truck though. He should have left both rear axles on it and it isn't mine and sitting in my barn.

sw

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I checked out the truck at haspin. It was very nicely done. Don't know if it's something I want or need, but nice truck. Like he said, he puts a price on it, and if it sells, he will build another, if not, he will keep it.

Corprin

I would buy it, if for not;

No aux fuel tank
No bows and tarp
No $55k in bank

Other than those issues, I would be proudly annoying my neighbors with this toy in the yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks