• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL or DLA?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL + praise = lies!! rofl
I'm not sure I would agree with this 100%. I've found quiet a few site employees that were very worthy of praise. Now that bunch in Scottsdale, they are the shiesters of the world. Very few folks at the HQ are worthy of praise and usually if they are, GL cans, them. I think Brandi Guerrero is pretty helpful when it comes to EUC junk.

jaxsof

I keep reading how great some of these individual GL employees are, and I cant help believing that they are really DRMS people. There is a whole thread here on the good people at GL. Bunk!! Do you realize that EVERY agency accepts a passport as proof of citizenship, yet GL insists that if it has expired, it doesnt prove one is a citizen. Last time I looked, my nationality didnt expire with my passport. All this poop because I was honest enough to not just say I was born Conus. Not my fault me father happened to be deployed, yet now, because I cant produce a 45+ year old document, I get to pay my 25% tribute to the all mighty GL. We need to get out congressmembers to work on revoking that contract!

Just my $0.02

Sorry for the rant

jaxsof

The aforementioned Brandi returned my EUC on day 6 for revisions, and upon recieving it a 2nd time, sent it back for more revisions.
What a waste of fresh air

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps it was in need of revisions. She is just a pipeline to DLA. She knows what they will accept and deny. Sounds like a private seller might be the best route for you. FWIW, the last I heard this forum was implemented to praise employees who were "remarkable". Sounds like you are using it for a sounding board. Trust me, I have NO love for the G F'n L criminals but there are decent employees and that is why this forum exists.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure I would agree with this 100%. I've found quiet a few site employees that were very worthy of praise. Now that bunch in Scottsdale, they are the shiesters of the world. Very few folks at the HQ are worthy of praise and usually if they are, GL cans, them. I think Brandi Guerrero is pretty helpful when it comes to EUC junk.
No no, I've met some good GL employees before. Just playing the GL stereotype is all.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All of the GL site people I've had dealings with have been helpful. Most won't come out and say it but they're not happy with the way Scottsdale does things either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks