• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Harbor Freight/Northern Tool welders???

Ray70

Harbor Freight is awesome.. I buy all my disposable rubber gloves there... and my disposable tools too! Sense the sarcasm??
They are fine for cut-off wheels, welding wire and disposable gloves. For a welder spend a little more money and get a Lincoln and unless you are doing strictly sheet metal, spend a couple hundred bucks more and get a 220V model. It will last.
Not sure what sizes they make, but since 2003 Century has been made by Lincoln in the USA and are very affordable.

flashbucks

I feel just as safe as our pilots did flying military aircraft that were procured the same way. ;-)

sw
And fixed by an 18 year old. Come to think about that - had a young crew chief (probably 20) that saved my bacon when the Chief Master Sargent said the bird was good to go. The kid read ALL of the back data on the bird and found a discrepancy that the CMS didn't know about. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks