• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh P-19 rapid intervention vehicle

nanlin

I just called Oshkosh at 920-235-9150 to ask for a PDF copy of the TM. They said No since the rights were sold to the USA.

They did say we can call tech support with questions. 1-800-392-9921 Option 2. Hopefully they can help with my water leaking problems.

f4bones

Hi - I too am the proud owner of a very nice USMC A/S32P-19A ARRF fire truck - if anyone could help with any of the following TOs, I'd be highly greatful!
TM 5-4210-219-10 , TM 5-4210-219-24 and TM 5-4210-219-24P ...or...
T.O.36A12-8-17-1, T.O.36A12-8-17-2, and T.O.36A12-8-17-4

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes - doesn't have the required TO / TMs . .. thanks for the link though . .
The 219 series was listed down the page a little, between the 218 and 220 series. I did not check to see if they had links to the manuals, because I have no use for them. It's up to you to inquire at the site to see if they actually have the manuals.

INFChief

Hello all,

The local fire department I am involved with recently got an Oshkosh P-19 rescue truck for its fleet. They are desperately looking for any manuals on the truck, specifically operators manuals on the pumping apparatus but also any service or parts manuals, schematics, and diagrams that may be available. If anyone has anything they are willing to sell or make copies of (we would cover the copying costs), please let me know........

thanks

Ziggy
I realize this is a very old thread. I happen to have 3 engine oil dipsticks for the P-19R that I would like to sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks