• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gun Trucks to Carlisle

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
A quick update on the Proud...Troy has repaired several bad spots with new metal/primered and cut the door armor/fitted it...looks outstanding. He will prolly start repainting tomorrow.

The LT (uglyranger) made a preliminary stencil for the Gunbox and Calvin OK'd it as long as the letters are painted red....what is it with Guntruckers and red paint??:)

Here's a few pics....and yes...we know it's only 14 days to SP time....those who doubt have not seen CAMO in action[thumbzup]

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Driver...Calvin wants CAMO to kidnap uglyranger (LT) and bring him to the Gathering in a strong wooden box....sedated of course...

We (CAMO) don't have a problem with snatching and sedating him...or transporting him in the box....But who the **** is gonna let him out??

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ron (Black Widow) called me today...he volunteered to be a member of the "snatch team" and transport uglyranger to the Gathering....however...he refuses to let him out of the box!!!

You 523rd fellers are gonna have to step up here!!!:roll:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Troy put the second coat on Proud today...door armor is done/painted...tomorrow he wants to start painting the letters on the gunbox.

She is looking good...sorry...no pics...left my camera home:cookoo:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
MB and I had a good time at the breakfast table this morning drinking coffee and just shooting the breeze...then I had a few stops to make before I made it down to the "hooch".

When I arrived...uglyranger pulled in right behind me. I had to check in and see how the business was doing but LT went straight to the hooch.
When I was FINALLY able to break away it was lunch time so pizza was ordered and a planning session was held in the terminals driver's lounge.

favviking, uglyranger, tony and dion made a mass attack after lunch and produced the following results...door armour painted/mounted and Gunbox lettered....

Looks like this:

Attachments

Driver523

Looks GREAT PB---how about a post about leave time and route so maybe someone along the way can get a glimps----This is gonna be one for the record books-----ever get UG talked into the trip?--------Driver

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
uglyranger is being his stubborn ole self Larry...you know how he is...at 73 yrs he gets a stubborn ole coot pass!!![thumbzup]
Besides...I have never heard a Guntrucker say anything but good about him...or CAMO...and if they do...they will fight the Bear!!

Here's a few pics ugly posted on the Guntruck site:

Attachments

Recht71

The WILDTHING , I'M NOT HAPPY and hauling our M-37will be heading to Carlisle Mon.the 2nd . We will be heading south on interstate 69 from Fremont IN.then hwy 33 south out of Fort wayne In. to Interstate 70 across Ohio Connecting Penn.Turpike 76 on into Carlisle Pa. Arriveing on the morning of the 3 rd.The trucks fueled up and ready I think.See you all there.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gosh...this is getting exciting!!!
atankersdad...that truck is just outstanding...can't wait to see her:beer:
I'm not sure of the route we will take just yet but will post later when it's worked out..

Randy it will be good to see WILDTHING and the others again:)

Today the CAMO Crew put in a busy day. Troy finished painting the letters on the gunbox of Proud, then 1943halftrack (Mark) fired up the grill and fed the whole crew some most excellent grub.

After lunch the whole crew mounted up on Proud American and went for a little ride and then to COMMANDO's so they could take some pics to get the t-shirts started.

Here's a few pics:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks