• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fire truck

66bug

Banned
I emailed the guy and asked for newer pictures. The pictures he had of the truck he took 4 years ago. He said he has not seen the truck in 3 years. Sure hope it looks like the picture when the guy goes to get it.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wouldn't it be cool to bob it? Oh yeah, they did that on tv....:shock:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Please add your State to your location information. This is a site requirement.

Thank you, Eric

66bug

Banned
doghead
Thank you for your concern. As for the rules on location. It states "We ask" not demand. I like my privacy just as it in the rules. So please respect it as the rules state.

KsM715

doghead
Thank you for your concern. As for the rules on location. It states "We ask" not demand. I like my privacy just as it in the rules. So please respect it as the rules state.

They can also "ask" you to leave.

Play by the rules, everyone else does.

Atwater

hehe

im so proud, my first, hijacked by controversy, thread.:-D

all good natured kidding aside i do greatly appreciate the moderating + direction of this site. It is far better run than other sites i have been on.:not worthy:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, did this guy get a permanent ban or a temp ban as a warning?

Ruppster
Life is temporary....

He was banned permanently. Any absolute decision is subject to reconsideration.

Interpret that!;-)

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please enlighten me of "rule number 1 and 2"

edit, I see what you are referring to now.

First off, let me say this without everyone thinking I am being overbearing or whatever. This guys situation is really none of your or anyone Else business.

I did start off by sending the guy a PM explaining and re requesting him to follow the rules.

He chose not to respond.

I then posted here, on the thread.

I waited one more day and he did not contact me or edit his information.

I'm an adult and I will not waste my time with games.

As I stated in the reply to your post, nothing in life is permanent. All rules are subject to change.

Last edited:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Below is from the same page of rules that says "• Location: We ask that all members include their state in their new member profile. This allows the other members to know their neighbors."

1. The member in violation will receive an email or Private Message notice informing them to stop/correct the offending behavior.
2. The second violation will result in a 30-day suspension of forum privileges.
3. The membership will be immediately and irreversibly revoked if a third violation of policy ensues.

Edit: sorry, didn't see your full response till after I posted this reply. You altered your post while I was copying and pasting. Not trying to be a smart arse. Was just asking. My point is is that 66 had a point. It does say "ask". If it to be a "requirement" then why not change the rules to state so? The rules have been modified for other stuff so why not this? And what's to keep a person from putting in false info anyway? And if the rules are so important and must be followed to the letter when are they going to come down on people putting "for sale" stuff in their signatures? I see people doing it all the time, even a moderator, (and I see no problem with it) but the rules say it is a no-no.

Ruppster

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks