• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbing a m923?

chess

after looking at wehrings build when i bob mine ill be moving the diff back about a foot and cutting the original bed to 12 feet. and with the 1600xzls i love the way it looks. and for the suspension i have a complete front suspension kit that i can put on the rear but ill give it some thought later. and thanks.

eldgenb

after looking at wehrings build when i bob mine ill be moving the diff back about a foot and cutting the original bed to 12 feet. and with the 1600xzls i love the way it looks. and for the suspension i have a complete front suspension kit that i can put on the rear but ill give it some thought later. and thanks.
I agree, nothing is more dependable than the good old leaf spring, plus with the 16's the sidewall gives you all the extra cush you could need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks