• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Cover - Doing it wrong?

wehring

I got tired of feeding the mosquitoes and came back in but I am puzzled. I was putting the new cargo covers on the M923 and the M925 but they look like they do not fit. I checked the PN against GMA and they are the correct kits for these trucks so it is me...

Front to back they fit fine but on the sides they only come down to the top of the side boards. I can stand up in the back of the M923 and clear the bows (6') with my head. These bows were already on the truck so I have not tried the new hardware but the vertical bars in the kits look to be the same height as what I have.

This will cost me sleep tonight thinking about it and I have no more blood to donate today... any ideas?

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

wehring

taller

I could not stand it. I donated another pint of blood to the little bugs. The M923E3 hardware is much taller than the standard M923/M925 hardware. I put the top on the M925 and it fits like a glove. The M923E3 either needs to have the bows/risers replaced with the new ones in the kit of I need to put the old cover back on. I really like the clearance over-head so I will probably go back to the old stuff.

Anyone need a new-in-the-crate (except for today ;-)) M900 series or M800 series cargo cover kit?

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks