• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vin # question

HeadWizard

The accuracy of the vin's listed in the GL ads are about as accurate as the ads themselves.

Why is it a problem? You can't apply for an SF97 until after pickup so you can verify the vin.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I'm not understanding what you are trying to say. :???:

The VIN shouldn't have "hd" or "gd" in it.

Edit- never mind. I had deuce on my mind for some reason.

It would help if this was in the right forum.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Without some visual indication(picture of the vin, shelter brackets, 1031 body), I would never count on it having the front locker.

The auction closed 3 months ago, did you just pick up the truck?

Your truck looks rust free.

If your unhappy with the truck, maybe you can bring it back to NY(my house) and get a full refund!

cutbogger

the truck is rust free... to bad they moved it around the lot with the fork lift and smashed the passenger side door and bed all in. i just picked it up 7-16 i wanted a nice truck with the front locker thats why i went all the way to ny

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked at my bid history for that event, I did not bid on that truck!(probably because it had forklift damage)

Lesson learned, preview or get someone to preview for you.

BTW, I can do previews at FT Drum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks