• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mt Clemens - Who's going?

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still haven't committed to going, Really don't need any more Deuces
I'm also thinking they will go above my budget as it is not far from OH, PA, IN
but then again I didn't really need the 1st one either.......................:jumpin:
I'll have to schedule a vacation day in the morning.

Preacherboy

Justin...I just asked the GL rep (Joseph) when I could go on Wednesday and he just said 8 AM, it wasn't like there was options. You can meet me there though, just give Joseph a call so your name will be on the roster as "ok" to be allowed onto the base. Joseph claims that he will have one truck running and folks will be able to slave cable start. But we will have our own truck there to jump start stuff one way or the other.

warlord381

INFORMATION ON PREVIEW IN MT CLEMENS

The GL rep (Joe) asked me to post a reminder to everybody interested in attending the preview on 4-5 AUG that you MUST have an appointment. He has to provide your info to Security Forces to get you on base so if you don't call ahead you won't get in.

Also, don't forget your drivers license, registration, and proof of insurance. You will be required to show all three at the main gate.

Visitors are only allowed through the main gate so don't try entering through any other gate. The main gate is off M-59 or Rosso Hwy (take the UTICA/Selfridge exit off I94 and head east to Jefferson) The number to schedule an appointment is 586-783-2157.

Preacherboy

warlord, good reminder. Joe told me that he will have one deuce there available to jump start trucks and I will have Mike's m1009 there...so hopefully our fellow steelsoldiers will have a good preview.

And remember, make your appointment!

Also, I've never been able to get through with that 586 number, the number I had to call was 602-541-0771. I wasn't going to type the number on here, but if Joe doesn't mind there it is.

Last edited:

MW2

OK gentlemen there are going to be some ground rules to the previews in Mt Clemens. 1 only the trucks that have the red GL tags are to be previewed. The other trucks are slated for FMS. (2) you must have an appointment to preview. You can reach me at 602-541-0771 7-3:30 pm. (3) I will be able to jump some trucks with a running deuce but due to space limits I will need some one with a 1009 or a 1008 to get to into the tight spaces. I am sorry that the 586 783 2157 number has not been answered this week. I was working at another site all week. The last and most important rule is please be courteous to each other at the preview I am going to be doing this by myself and will expect you all to abid by the rules I will have a list of these rules when you arrive also each person will be required to sign in at the scrap yard office before entering the yard. PS bring wasp and hornet spray I was stung several times Puting these trucks up for sale.

Thanks Joe

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK gentlemen there are going to be some ground rules to the previews in Mt Clemens. 1 only the trucks that have the red GL tags are to be previewed. The other trucks are slated for FMS. (2) you must have an appointment to preview. You can reach me at 602-541-0771 7-3:30 pm. (3) I will be able to jump some trucks with a running deuce but due to space limits I will need some one with a 1009 or a 1008 to get to into the tight spaces. I am sorry that the 586 783 2157 number has not been answered this week. I was working at another site all week. The last and most important rule is please be courteous to each other at the preview I am going to be doing this by myself and will expect you all to abid by the rules I will have a list of these rules when you arrive also each person will be required to sign in at the scrap yard office before entering the yard. PS bring wasp and hornet spray I was stung several times Puting these trucks up for sale.

Thanks Joe

Welcome to SS Joe!!

MW2

If you guys left a message on the 586-783-2157 I will call you back on Monday. You guys can call till Wensday morning to make your appointments

nkawtg

Many thanks to Joe (AKA MW2) at Selfridge GL. The lot was purged of undergrowth, and his extraordinary efforts to kill as many wasps as he could before preview was much appreciated!!! I know he was stung a lot trying to get the cabs cleared out......

Thanks again for all your work!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks