• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LVT/APC (and other vehicles) at auction

JeepMan

Unless you were looking for these unusual items specifically
being at auction, I doubt you'd know about this auction so I'm
going to post the basics and hope the mods don't delete it because
it is very unusual to find these items at auction.
(Perhaps if they don't delete it they'll move it to a more appropiate forum
because I doubt you'll ever find these items at auction).
According to "Auctionzip", there is going to be an estate auction of a "museum" (read collector) in Albemarle, NC on both the 12th of Sep and the 25 of Sep. There's going to also be a Ford Burma "Jeep" as well as a WC series truck, a M series truck, a armoured car and possibly others. Plenty of early militaria is being offerd as well.
Again, unless you just happened to take a long shot and just happened to be looking for LVT or APC on Auctionzip, which is highly unlikely you would, the chance of seeing this auction notice would be slim to none.
I apologize if I'm stepping on someones toes here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks